The amazing Shelly over at Momfiles.com gave me the One Lovely Blog award.
- Sunshine of Sunshine's Creations - she is incredibly talented and creative and often takes the time to create a tutorial for the fabulous projects she creates.
- Rys of Confessions of a Clutter Queen - she is funny, creative, a fabulous mommy, and the best friend I could ask for. Go check her out.
- Maria of Immoral Matriarch - Maria is funny, unflinchingly honest and very open about her take on things. I recently discovered her blog and have thoroughly enjoyed reading it.
- Heather of Geek By Marriage - Heather is generous, funny, a great mom, and a wonderful friend.
1. Add the logo to your blog.
2. Link to the person from whom you’ve received the award.
4. Leave a message on the nominees’ blogs telling them of their award.
The second award was given to me by Sandy over at Between Lightning. Sandy presented the Scholastic Scribe's Superior Scribbler Award to me.
- Aunt Becky of Mommy Wants Vodka - Aunt Becky is an incredibly talented writer who often seem to be very self-deprecating about her talent. She wrote the most amazing series of posts about her beautiful daughter Amelia that can be found here...1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, & 8. If you pop over there to read those posts (and you definitely should) take some tissues with you.
- Cara of Building Heavenly Bridges and The Bear and The Comedian - Cara has the biggest heart of just about anyone I know and she has such talent as a writer. She tells the story of her Emma in a way that makes all of us feel like we were right there with her.
- BecomingWhole - I KNOW my dear friend often underestimates herself and her worth but she is amazing. Her story is one of self discovery and rebuilding after the person who was suppose to love her the most turned out to be a rat bastard. Yeah, a lot of people tell that story but few people tell it with the stark honesty and such unflinching self evaluation that is her trademark.
- Dave of Rolling Around In My Head - Dave writes with insight, wit, and wisdom that seldom is found all in one location. I've only been reading his blog for a short time but I often find myself laughing out loud or nodding my head in agreement. Check him out.
- Another Dreamer of An Unwanted Path - She is an incredibly talented writer who has overcome so very much. She may not realize it but she is an inspiration to me.
1. Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass on the award to 5 the most deserving blogs.
2. Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received the award.
3. Each Superior Scribbler must display the award on his/her blog, and link to the original post, which explains the award.
4. Each blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit the same original post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List. That way, we’ll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives this prestigious honor!
5. Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.